Do you have a solid fuel boiler or electric storage heaters in your home?
If so you could qualify for a free gas boiler and central heating system from Durham County Council.
You may qualify:
- If you use solid fuel to heat your home
- Have no more than one radiator
- If you have electric storage heaters
- Live within 23 metres of the gas mains
- Have a total household income less than £30,000
- Or in receipt of certain benefits or have a long-term illness or disability
Working with E-ON Energy Installations Service Limited and 0800 Repair, Durham County Council
are providing grants to make homes warmer and more energy efficient.
Residents in County Durham who have a solid fuel boiler and no central heating or electric
storage radiators could upgrade to gas, thanks to a new grant scheme.
Durham County Council are working with E-ON Energy Installations Service Limited and 0800 Repair to provide grants to make homes more energy efficient. This includes the replacement of old solid fuel back boilers and electric radiators with new wall-mounted gas boilers and central
To qualify for a grant towards a new boiler, applicants should be a homeowner or rent from a private landlord.
To find out more about Warm Homes grants contact:
E.ON: 0333 202 4481 / WHFapplications@eonenergy.com
Please quote WHF002
*Subject to qualifying terms and conditions